Thursday, July 18, 2013

“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” —Miuccia Prada

Hello again!

Another quick message to tell you about my dressing room!
Not too long ago, I posted about my old back room, now dressing room, and how happy I was with all my dresses fitting in one rack I got at IKEA.
Well, since then, the issue became about “where do I store all my shoes?” They were scattered all around the closets in the home, and it was hard to really realize what shoes I actually own.
So yesterday I decided to take a trip to Target and buy a 50-pair shoe rack! It was the best thing ever did! I carefully assembled it, and started loading up all the shoes on sight! Take a look!
This morning, dressing up was much more pleasurable, and I couldn’t stop but looking at my rearranged dressing room!
As the quote I picked says, a whole deal of personal image conceptions and theories goes on daily in our lives; be it at work, or on a social occasion. So don’t neglect your personal image - that is the first impression someone is going to make of you when you meet them for the first time!

Until then, stay cool in this blazing hot July day!

No comments:

Post a Comment