Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Big Rollout!

Hello Friends -

Like many bloggers out there, I feel the need to express my journey through life, and hopefully inspire some of you to do more, do better, be more, be better, or just appreciate how good you have it.

I am almost 40 years old and recently got married for the first time. I am an adopted child of the USA, and lived in Portugal, Southern Europe until I was 24. I then moved to the USA to pursue a career, and here I am, 15 years later, with a wonderful husband and many friends to fulfill my life.

 

I am not sure how this blog is going to evolve, but a few things I want to share include -

- Motivational quotes to guide you through life
- My experience with my goals that I set up regularly and how you can learn from that experience
- Some inspiration on fashion and perhaps sometimes an idea for an outfit you can wear that week
- My journey through weight loss and tips to keep at it
- Something new! An idea, a thought, an observation… wherever my mind takes me that day
- A challenge for the upcoming weeks

I hope to post regularly - I am thinking every week - and cover the above topics and hear from you!

Tita

No comments:

Post a Comment